Control Solutions International delivers a portfolio of services through three completely integrated practices that give clients quicker and easier access to our wide range of expertise. Our global consulting and risk advisory firm provides clients with a distinctive perspective through our industry veterans who specialize in Internal Audit Solutions, Information Technology, and Risk Management & Consulting.
For over 20 years, we have been leaders in strategic internal audit partnering. Through knowledgeable professionals, industry experience, and innovative tools and methodologies, we deliver flexible solutions tailored to your specific internal audit needs.
- Construction Audit
- Enterprise Financial Risk Assessment
- Getting Started with Internal Audit
- Internal Audit Co-Sourcing/Outsourcing
- Internal Control and Financial Reporting
- Quality Assessment Review (QAR)
Providing clients with in-depth knowledge we maximize returns on their information systems investments and manage risk and compliance areas that fall under the Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) umbrella.
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Institutions Regulatory Compliance
- Fraud Investigation
- Healthcare Regulatory Compliance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
As experts in risk management, we work with board members and management to develop best-practice solutions that allow you to mitigate exposure and meet compliance and legislative requirements.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Data Management
- Enterprise IT Risk Assessment
- Information Systems and Technology Compliance
- IT Governance and Performance Management
- Security and Privacy Solutions
Control Solutions International took the time to understand our needs. They tailored their training and consulting activity to the issues that we face and really helped us get to the next level with our data analytics program. Their consultant was very experienced. He applied that experience to provide practical solutions for us and he was a great help in adding structure and efficiency to our programJamie Depuydt, Steelcase Inc.