Control Solutions International has continued to support audit committees, management and internal audit functions for organizations around the world for over 20 years. Through extensive training, knowledgeable professionals, industry experience, and innovative tools and methodologies, we are able to provide flexible world-class solutions tailored to your specific Internal Audit needs.
We provide co-sourced Internal Audit services to supplement existing in-house Internal Audit functions or provide expert knowledge to help execute certain areas of the audit plan. We also provide full Internal Audit outsource solutions across a variety of industry sectors. Under this partnership model, we report directly to your Audit Committee to ensure complete independence and objectivity. Our tailored approach:
- Allows our clients to execute their audit plan utilizing highly qualified, expert auditors skilled in an extremely wide range of areas.
- Allows clients to stay focused on their core business and strategic plan.
- Eliminates the need to invest in expensive audit tools.
- Eliminates the need for training and managing a costly in house function.
- Provides the flexibility in deploying highly skilled auditors on a global basis who understand local cultures, customs, related laws and regulatory requirements.
- Provides complete assurance regarding independence and objectivity over the Internal Audit function.
Our Internal Audit Services focus on business process improvement, financial audit, IT audit and compliance reviews. Our approach is to make the Internal Audit contribution relevant and to add value to the organization with sustainable management agreed improvement plans.
- Streamlined Processes – Identify opportunities to streamline transaction processing by reducing cycle times and eliminating rework.
- Technology – Identify opportunities to leverage technology solutions to enhance processes and controls. Some examples include identifying opportunities for paperless processing or integrating various processing systems.
- Best Practices & Benchmarking – Identify opportunities to implement best practice solutions or provide benchmarks of current processes against industry norms.
- Measurement Systems – Identify opportunities to implement or improve management measurement and monitoring tools, including defining key performance indicators and executive dashboard.