With the ever increasing focus on compliance and corporate governance and the need to better manage business risk, it is imperative to have a sound control structure. Why start from scratch when developing an internal audit function? Leverage our expertise and experience to help get you started with your internal audit efforts. Since we have been providing internal audit services for over 20 years, internal audit is not just what we do, but defines who we are!
Our Getting Started framework helps you to:
- Establish a vision and the objectives for your Internal Audit Function
- Establish a governance process – including defining the Audit Committee structure, Audit Committee Charter, role of Internal Audit, reporting mechanisms, communication channels and protocol
- Develop a risk assessment process
- Assist you in recruiting or training your Internal Audit team
- Assist you with the overall Internal Audit project framework, including the implementation of audit tools, project framework, project scoping, fieldwork and reporting
- Provide knowledge transfer to your staff so they can successfully execute your internal audit plan
Our Solution Development Model is a structured approach for delivering the right solutions to address your specific goals and objectives and is tailored to meet any changes in your business or requirements.