Over the 20 plus years of working with and reviewing internal audit functions, we have accumulated extensive knowledge of leading approaches, best practices, tools and methodologies to help internal audit functions run more effectively, efficiently and in conformance with Institute of Internal Auditors’ quality standards.
We put this experience to work for you through a set of solutions designed to increase the confidence of your internal audit function to contribute to improving the effectiveness of your organization’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
Our team of professionals will help you with:
- Establishing a Quality Improvement Program in conformance with Institute of Internal Auditors Standards
- Conducting an External Assessment of your Internal Audit Function in compliance with IIA Standards
- Conducting an External Validation for your Internal Audit Function’s Self-Assessment
- Assistance in developing new Internal Audit functions
- Assistance in transforming Internal Audit departments into more mature functions
- Assisting with best practices for Internal Audit department administration
- Outsourcing and co-sourcing of Internal Audit functions
- Tools and methodologies to assist in Internal Audit department operations