Since the inception of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, Control Solutions International has been at the forefront in delivering quality compliance results. We have a proven foundation in helping clients comply with this legislative requirement along with those that followed such as J-SOX in Japan and National Instrument 51-109 in Canada.
In 2003, one of the world’s largest companies chose Control Solutions to help evaluate and report on the state of internal controls within their organization. They became of the very first public companies to complete an assessment of internal control over financial reporting and satisfy the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 202 and we guided them the entire way. Now, hundreds of SOX compliance projects later, Control Solutions International continues to be the trusted advisor to help organizations large and small, public and private, complete and improve their Sarbanes-Oxley compliance programs.
Whether you are preparing for IPO readiness, or are a mature organization continuing to manage SOX, Model Audit Rule (MAR), NI 52-109, or OMB Circular compliance, we can reduce the compliance burden and work closely with you to accomplish your goals in a cost effective and sustainable manner.
Our SOX compliance services include:
- Internal Control & Compliance Strategy Management
- Complete Project Management
- Special Project Services
- Consult and Evaluation of Internal Efforts to Date
- Co- Sourced Compliance & Internal Control Services
- Full Out-Sourced Compliance & Internal Control Services
- Technology Enablement
- Control Rationalization
At Control Solutions International, our professionals use a risk based approach working with Management to develop the appropriate solutions to be implemented enabling our clients to reduce risk and leverage opportunities.
Our team of professionals will help you:
- Critically assess your existing control environment and supporting documentation to achieve a more efficient process.
- Establish continuous control monitoring to reduce the man-hours required for conducting control testing.
- Help you understand where material risks are within your business (top down) and objectively establish a strong, concise, control environment.
- Integrate the activity performed for SOX with your other Internal Audit plan.
- Maximize your existing systems through automating controls and reducing delivery timelines.
- Achieve independence in the testing activity to leverage greater External Auditor reliance.
- Align the control environment to your management’s Entity Wide objectives and standards.
- Work with all parties involved in the compliance effort [Management, Employee and Auditors] to achieve integrated, economical, and sustainable delivery.
- Integrate control objectives with business performance measures.