We live in a world that is increasingly becoming data centric. When nearly every activity in the modern business environment leaves some sort of digital footprint, do you find yourself struggling to deal with the vast amounts of data available to you and understand the complexities of your data environment?
They say the devil is in the details and with data being the life-blood of a modern business, it is critical to manage, understand, and work with your data from all angles so that you can better understand the activities within your business, ensure the quality of the data within your systems, identify irregularities, flag possible indicators of fraud, analyze and predict patterns in transactions, and prevent revenue leakage. The Data Management Group at Control Solutions is focused on providing you with the tools and techniques you need to make your data work for you.
Our team of professionals can help you:
- Understand, work with, and ensure the quality within your data environment
- Implement an effective, efficient, cost effective, and sustainable Data Analytics program
- Learn how to better use and apply data analytics technologies
- Build a continuous monitoring solution that is designed to suit your specific needs
- Utilize data analytics to migrate data or validate the migration of data from one system to another
- Automate tests of internal controls to support your ongoing compliance initiatives
- Gain increased visibility into the transactional data within your organization
- Leverage data analytics technologies to increase effectiveness and value of audits
- Improve revenue assurance and reduce the risk of fraud
- Make better use of existing analysis tools within your organization
- Realize the benefits of data analytic technologies without having to invest in software, hardware, and training
- Move towards full continuous monitoring in a phased approach so you can demonstrate value while you continue to grow the program
By submitting your email address, you acknowledge that you have read the Privacy Statement and that you consent to our processing data in accordance with the Privacy Statement (including international transfers). If you change your mind at any time about wishing to receive information from us, you can send us an email message using our Contact page.